lee osborne singing for sam and steph brittain at The Lake at Barston Restaurant wedding venue

Frequently asked questions


My venue has asked if you have a PAT test certificate?

Yes, my equipment is always PAT safety tested and certified every year by a reputable company as required by law.

Does an entertainer need a PAT certificate?

Yes. If you're entertainer doesn't have a certificate, the venue will not allow them to perform on the day. Additionally, the entertainers public liability insurance will also become void without a certificate.

My venue has asked if you have Public Liability Insurance (PLI)?

I always carry full public liability insurance which is essential and required by all UK wedding venues.

My equipment is PAT safety tested annually. All of my testimonials are genuine and accurate and can be provided on request.

If your vehicle breaks down will you still get to my venue?

Yes. I travel nationwide on a regular basis, with full breakdown cover to take me to any venue in the event of vehicle breakdown.

Do you travel throughout the UK?

Yes within reason.

Do You Have Any Awards?

Of course, while wedding awards are nice to have and sound impressive, its real testimonial what really matter. In fact most awards mean that an entertainer has paid to enter an "Awards" competition where eligible brides and grooms (which may or may not be genuine) can vote for them.

The best way to guarantee that you choose the right entertainment is to consider 3 things: testimonials, experience and service.

  1. Testimonials - I have an incredible number of testimonials from my brides and grooms regarding how special I made their day - thats what counts.
  2. Experience - I have worked extremely hard full time over the last 7 years at over 350 weddings.
  3. Service - I am available to you from the moment you contact me to the day of your wedding. I liaise with your venue to save you time and make the results perfect - I care about your special day!

Can we choose the songs?

Yes. My set list covers a wide variety of genres from the Swing Era through to todays modern releases.

How do we book?

The booking process is quick and simple. You can secure the booking with a standard initial booking fee and final payment on the big day or 28 days before. As I am registered with HMRC I provide a full receipt for your records.

What is a Professional vs. a Semi-professional?

A professional does (and is good enough) to provide entertainment for a living. A professional will be completely reliable for your event as we depend on the income for our livelihood. Your event takes priority.

An amateur does singing as more of a weekend hobby, and may or not be good enough to earn a full time living from it. Their full time day jobs will always take priority over their hobby.

How long have you been singing?

I have been an entertainer since 2000 and I became a full time professional in 2008 and my business continues to grow rapidly. I am always striving to fine tune all aspects of my service, value for money and provide the best results possible.

Can you sing with a live band?

Of course, I can perform with a live band depending on availability or a band of your choosing! I have experience performing with some of the UK's finest musicians.

Do you come with sound equipment / PA?

Absolutely. I always carry state of the art audio equipment with backup equipment.

Are you just a wedding singer?

First and foremost weddings are my passion. I perform at many types of events including anniversaries, parties, throughout the year around the UK. I perform extensively at weddings between Feb and December

I have also been a highly successful professional singer performing shows at events such as hotel cabaret, dinner dances, business functions, casino themed evenings, product launches, etc and of note have performed at the Hilton Hotel, The Rumi Lounge, Chelsea, Pinewood Film Studios, Warner Hotels and many more.